- The 4L Protection Antigen Rapid Test for Corona Covid-19 gives rapid test results within 15 minutes.
- This newly developed rapid Covid Test has been available since mid-September 2020.
- The test has a very high sensitivity and is increasingly used worldwide as a rapid test to detect the Coronavirus.
- The test can be taken immediately at the first complaints of fever, sore throat or cold in the nose.
- The test result is quick and just as easy to read as a pregnancy test.
How it Works?
- A little nasal mucus is removed with a cotton swab (nasal swab). Then the cotton swab with the mucus sample is held for a few seconds in the supplied buffer liquid. You put 2 drops of the buffer liquid in the test cassette. You can read the test result within 15 minutes.
- The result is positive with 2 lines and the Corona virus has been found in the nose / throat mucus.
- The test has a high specificity of 99% and only responds to the Corona virus. With 1 line, the test result is negative or the concentration is too low for the threshold value of the tes
CE Conformity – What validations does this antigen rapid test have?
• Approval by the Robert Koch Institute (RKI, the German Institute for disease control) allowing this rapid test to be used in German test facilities.
• Registration in the Dutch register for medical devices Farmatec of the Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport (as in vitro diagnostic agent).
• Validation in Italy with excellent test results (specificity 98.8% and sensitivity 98.3%).
• Rapid test meets the requirements set by the Dutch government for rapid tests for Covid-19 (specificity at least 97% and a sensitivity of at least 80%)
CE declaration of conformity for use in the European Union.
The 4L Protection Antigen test for Coronavirus has a high specificity of 99.0%. Due to the high specificity, the test only responds to the Coronavirus and the chance of a false positive test result is negligible.